© 2021 - Projeler ve Fonlar Hibe Portalı. Her Hakkı Saklıdır.
T: +90 (312) 490 45 57
C: +90 (542) 295 20 46
Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the provision of HR and administrative support to the SARD team. In coordination with the field team will identify staffing plan requirements. S/he will ensure that necessary human resources and support systems are in place in the country including liaison with local labor lawyers on HR matters. The Human Resources Coordinator will coordinate contracts, onboarding, off-boarding, health & safety, safeguarding, and general HR support.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Recruitment and contract management:
Provide detailed advice and problem resolution on complex and sensitive policy interpretation and procedural issues across the following range of HR processes:
· Monitor and ensure organization’s compliance with Turkish Labor law in coordination with relevant departments
· Ensure organization’s compliance with the donor HR regulation, in coordination with the Compliance department
· Advising managers and employees on all HR-related issues, such as human resources and organizational development, recruitment and labor, and social security law.
· Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff, which includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
· Support all sectors/departments with the production of the timesheet of their team member
· Ensure the effective management of the employment relationship between the organization and its staff, determining conditions of service, contracts, and appropriate entitlements, and resolving more complex employee relations issues
· Plan and deliver an on-boarding process that ensures new employees have a positive experience of the organization and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organization
· Facilitate and ensure the completeness and update of HR files
Performance and capacity development:
· Monitor staff performance and attendance activities
· Monitor the accurate and compliant recording of data; coordinate and prepare timely corporate statistics and conduct analysis, identifying trends and potential issues, and proposing solutions to stakeholders
· Planning, and if needed delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
· Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers and developing strategic personnel development
Budget and Finance:
· Support all the sectors/departments for defining and implementing their HR plan
· Support the sectors/department in HR budget follow-up
Policies and Complaints:
· Ensure that the Coc and PSEA policy is up to date
· Ensure the CoC and PSEA policies are being followed implemented across the staff and monitor it
· Act as an interlocutor/recipient of Complaints related to HR issues
· ACT as Focal point for PSEA and CSG
· Any other related tasks as requested by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Management or any other relevant field
· Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Human Resources within an NGO
· Demonstrated understanding and working knowledge/experience of Human Resources Management principles, concepts & processes
· Extensive knowledge of local labor law
· Excellent skills in handling and advising on complex people management issues
· Experience in developing Human Resources strategies and policies, and driving implementation
· Full professional proficiency in English and Arabic/ Turkish
· Flexibility and adaptability to ever-changing needs
· Team player and able to work independently
· Strong knowledge of computer applications especially, MS Office and Outlook
· In possession of Turkish ID
· Experience in conducting training
All SARD members (staff, volunteers, partners, and interns) are committed to SARD policies such as Code of Conduct, Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse Child Safeguarding Policy, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter in English mentioning the subject as ‘’ Human Resources Coordinator ‘’ to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of September 10, 2021**.
****Qualified Female Candidates are encouraged to apply****
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Unsuccessful applications will neither be acknowledged nor returned. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Projeler ve Fonlar deneyiminizi iyileştirmek için yasal düzenlemelere uygun çerezler (cookies) kullanır. OK